Carter’s Loose Leaf Memory Book, Sweet Sparkle
Carter's loose leaf baby books are a great option to the traditional bound memory book. Each three-ring book also includes 8 additional blank pages and 3 clear pocket pages and has the ability to add or customize your book with additional memory pages and mementos. Each book cover also has special embellishments and comes with a gift box. Fits refill X100 sheet protectors. C.R. Gibson invented the first baby book in 1898, and since then families around the globe have recorded many of their happiest moments in our memory books and photo albums. For more than 130 years, families around the world have depended on C.R. Gibson as their provider of memory books, social books, stationery and photo albums. We are proud of this heritage, and honored that our company has been able to provide our customers quality products for the celebrations of life.
- Record memories and milestones of baby's first 5 years within the acid and lignin free pages of this beautifully illustrated album
- Approximately 10 x 11.5-inch cover size
- Expandable loose leaf format
- Embellished accents and photo frame on cover
- Give more than just a present, give a Carter's memory book to the parents to be and you're helping create a keepsake