Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests and DVD, 2016 (College Test Preparation)
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with The Princeton Review, including 8 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, DVD extras, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself, choosing a LOTD, logical guessing, and more
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the new reading and writing sections
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Plus, with Cracking the ACT Premium Edition, you'll get exclusive access to extra help and resources, accessible via the included DVD and/or our exclusive Premium Portal online:
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "ACT Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays